Best Atomic Tattoos Designs and Ideas With Meanings
Atomic Tattoos: When it comes to tattoos nothing is off limits not even chemistry. Atomic or atom designs are actually very popular among people. They might seem nerdy or uncool but actually atomic or atom tattoos are very artsy and beautiful. There are a lot of people who are attached to science and they often get scientific tattoos like DNA strand tattoo, atomic and molecular tattoos and some even get chemical reactions inked on them.
Some people are a little innovative and are not afraid to try something new. They like to mix up designs to create their own version of a scientific tattoo. Among chemistry inspired tattoos though atom or atomic tattoos are the most common choices as they are minimal yet look extremely neat and artistic. Since there are many elements in the periodic table you have so much choice as to which atomic atom you want.
Meanings of Atomic Tattoos
: One cool thing about atomic tattoos is that they can be very mysterious. You can get the atomic tattoo of the element whose symbol might be your initials for example if your name is Heather you can get Helium atomic tattoo or if your name is Aurora you can get Silver atomic tattoo whose symbol is Au. There are countless options. You can also combine other ideas with your atomic tattoos. It is always fun to mix up astronomical tattoos with atomic tattoos as the mix up looks seamless but very interesting. One of the most common atomic tattoo design is a nucleus in the center with electrons revolving around it in different orbits. The number of electrons vary depending upon your choice of element.
Since the orbits can be drawn in 3D make sure your tattoo artists do that to enhance your tattoo so that it doesn’t look flat and boring. You can draw planets in place of electrons in the orbit and it will make you tattoo both a solar system tattoo and an atomic tattoo which is very artistic and creative. You can also add a compass with directions to your design as that will make the tattoo stand out even more. If you are a hardcore chemistry fan you can have the atom splitting tattoo or a nucleophilic or electrophilic reaction tattoo. Make sure to go to a good tattoo parlor so that you later don’t suffer from ink poisoning, allergic reaction, and other skin infection.
Check out the latest and coolest tattoo designs and ideas for atomic tattoos.
1. Atomic tattoos are cool tattoo designs for those who love science, look at this atomic tattoo design on forearm which is looking so cool.
2. Atomic compass tattoo design on forearm
3. Atomic tattoo design for inner biceps.
4. Atomic Tattoos for girls on arm.
5. Colorful atoms tattoo designs and ideas for men and women.
6. Universe Tattoos designs for men and women.
7. Blue color atom tattoos design on the forearm.
8. Atomic tattoo on hand.
9. A Beautiful atom tattoo design on the shoulder for men.
10. A Simple atom structure tattoo design on forearms.
11. A splash watercolor type atomic tattoo design for men on back.
12. E=mc2 Einstein equation which gave birth to the atom bomb tattoo design.
13.Best atomic tattoos for men.
14. Atomic tattoo ideas for men and women.
15. Small atomic tattoos design.
16. Dot work atomic tattoo design for men.
17. Cool atomic tattoo design for men on chest.
18. Atomic tattoo with the periodic table tattoo design for men and women.
19. Atomic tattoo for wrist.
20. Small atomic tattoo design for girls on back.
21. Cool atomic tattoo design on arm.
We hope you like these tattoo design and get your tattoo ideas for your next tattoo. Plese share and take a look at our other realted artcles as shown below.
Img Src= Pinterest and Tumblr.