Best Elbow Tattoos And Ideas For Men And Women
Elbow tattoos: Tattoos are a form of self-expression. Most tattoos are for yourself but there are some tattoos that are more for the onlookers than yourself for example calf and elbow tattoos. These are not as common since they are extremely painful. Elbow tattoos are inked on the bone and therefore the pain is extremely high. You’re not likely to see a lot of elbow tattoos out in the world, which is why we love them so much. A little bit off the beaten path, they’re still totally eye-catching, and that makes them perfect for people who aren’t into tattoos as much as others are.
Not only that but if you are going for an elbow tattoo be careful as they take a considerably long time to heal which makes working difficult so make sure you either get an elbow tattoo when you have a holiday or when you are not working in a crowded place. Also, you have to be sure that you are extremely careful after you get the tattoo since the chances of infection are also high.
Elbow tattoos have a style statement of their own. They have rather limited design options if you want to go for a stand-out elbow tattoo but if you are planning to get a full-arm tattoo elbow can be easily incorporated into the design. Some of the most popular elbow tattoo design choices are the spider web, skulls, flowers, and geometrical patterns. You can choose the flower according to your choice as each flower signifies something different. You can even choose to get the flower linked to either your zodiac sign or your birthday. If you are a Spiderman fan, a Spiderman-inspired spider web tattoo on your elbow is also a fun option. Geometrical patterns like swirls, circles, pentagons, and stars are also extremely popular.
Are elbow tattoos painful or do elbow tattoos hurt?
If you are getting your first tattoo, don’t go for an elbow tattoo. Get another bone tattoo and if you are able to tolerate the pain only then go for an elbow tattoo. Since the elbow bone is protruded some tattoo designs give a 3D effect on the elbow if done right. Some elbow tattoo designs look like optical illusions and seem as if they are moving. You can always ask your tattoo artist what exactly you want. Make sure you choose a good tattoo artist who knows what he/she is doing because if the tattoo artist is not skilled you might experience even more pain than usual. Here we collect some of the best 50+ elbow tattoos and ideas for men and women. Please take a look at this photo gallery of elbow tattoos. Here are some of our favorite elbow tattoo designs that you’ll want to copy immediately.
1) Colorful butterflies on the elbow.
Butterflies are beautiful creatures and it’s gorgeous. Butterfly tattoos, especially brightly colored ones like these, make for interesting body art with lots of symbolism. Butterflies represent growth and change, which is fitting for both men and women. Who might be getting inked up early in life and people who are entering new stages of adulthood? For example, butterflies often appear during puberty, so an elbow tattoo can mark one’s passage into adulthood by symbolizing transformation and metamorphosis. Butterfly tattoos also evoke a sense of lightness, as if they could flutter off your arm at any moment.
Elbow Tattoo Design gallery for men and women.
1. Buddha Tattoo pattern design with some cool Mandala shape which is going to look awesome on the elbow.
2. Geometrical shape and tribal style tattoo design on the outer surface of the elbow.
3. One of the best illusion-creating tattoo design ideas for men and women for the elbow.
4. Flower tattoos in the round to cover the elbow and best tattoo ideas for women and girls.
5. Geometric puzzle shape tattoo for outside elbow tattoo.
6. Mandala tattoo design for those who want to cover full elbow from wrist and forearms.
7. A beautiful and round shape mandala tattoo design for men who wants some attractive tattoo designs.
8. Mandala tattoos for men on the elbow to cover outside the area.
9. Simple elbow tattoo design for men and women.
10. Small elbow tattoo design for men and women.
11. Flower tattoos to cover the elbow.
12. Some colorful flower tattoo ideas for those who want colorful tattoos for their elbow.
Image source: Pinterest and Tumblr.
We hope you like these cool elbow tattoos and ideas for your next tattoo design. Please share these with your friends and others who also looking for elbow tattoo ideas.